Building a mobile app business has never been easier. Chad Mureta and Carter Thomas have made this dream a reality for thousands of people worldwide. These two entrepreneurs are leading the way in the new app economy by developing a simple, straightforward, and extremely easy to use system which enables everyday people to build their own life changing app business.
Keep reading to find out how you can use this powerful system to your advantage, discover the 8 pillars on which you will build your business foundation, and learn to start your business using a step-by-step guide developed by Chad and Carter.
Who Can Use this System?
Anybody on the planet can use this system to make real money. That includes you. This system called App Empire 2.0 was built for inexperienced people who have never sold anything in their lives or have never learned about mobile apps.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that having some experience in this field is not helpful. However, what’s really helpful and what will give you an unfair advantage over other people is a strong desire to succeed and a strong passion for making money in the app industry. This desire is not something you learn, but something you possess within yourself.
A True Story
While Chad Mureta was in a hospital bed thinking about creating the app business, Carter Thomas was working 10 hours a day and was literally way too busy to think of anything else. However, both of them made small steps to reach their goals, and here they are – having created the best business system the world has ever seen.
You don’t need to be a computer geek, have a lot of money, or know anything about mobile apps. However, in order to capitalize on this business opportunity, you need to be ready to invest in yourself and to apply everything that you learn.
All that you learn in this program is simple, straightforward, and easy to apply. There are no gimmicks, tricks, or special equipment. App Empire is a precisely tuned system that enables you to build your own app empire and coordinate everything from just your smartphone.
The Foundation of your App Empire
Here are the 8 pillars that represent the foundation of your unshakeable empire.
1. Mobile Mindset Mastery
This pillar is all about having the mindset of success already built into the app business.
2. Top-Ranking App Ideas on Demand
Inside this program, you’re going to get the best market research system that has ever been developed. This system teaches you how to find the winning ideas that lead to long-term business success.
3. The “Automatic Outsourcing Method”
This pillar is about the right way of finding trusted and cost-effective developers and developing winning relationships with them.
4. Tweak Like a Freak
This pillar is all about getting your app into the app store and finding those small details that will make a huge difference when selling apps.
5. Profitable App Optimization
Also known as app store optimization, this process is how you get your app store algorithm to work for you, so that you get found by potential clients out there. You will be taught how to pick the right keywords and how to craft and fine-tune your pitch.
6. Actions & Insights Done for you
This pillar is about measuring results and analyses to guarantee a winning strategy. Even if you know nothing about data, everything is prepared for you inside the App Empire system.
7. Shotgun System for Explosive Scaling
This pillar teaches you how to drive people straight to your app using advertising and growth-hacking techniques.
8. Monetization Monsoon
This is definitely by far the most attractive pillar. The Monetization Monsoon is all about turning opportunities into long-term revenue. This system helps you pick your exact strategy for your app business and attain success in this industry.
These are the 8 pillars of success. If you stick to them and live by them, you really can’t go wrong.
Top-Ranking App Ideas
In order to grow, you need to know the market you’re going into. To get the best idea for you, all you have to do is look at app reviews. The whole process of getting top-ranking ideas can be broken down into 5 simple steps:
- Go to the top charts in the app store and look for patterns in the marketplace. Look for apps that are trending or have grown exponentially in rankings. The reason to use the top charts is simple – they show you what’s already popular and what people love to spend money on. What you want to do is to get those apps that are already ranking well and increase their value.
- Look for specific categories you are interested in: now you need to go the extra mile and search for apps in the specific categories that are of interest to you. Each category has its own top performing apps. You can see which apps are in demand and which ones are realistically better than others.
- Look at apps that are interesting: this is where it becomes fun, because you will researching the apps that you like. For instance, baby apps are in huge demand on the market. With the competition very low and the demand super high, you can always use these apps to your own interest. Of course, you need to choose the niche and types of apps that are important to you.
- Download and test: look at how easy is for the user to use the app and how the app makes money. Additionally, you need to look at how easy it will be for you to further develop and improve this app.
- Reviews: this is where you need to get the users’ review and determine if an app idea is positive or negative. What’s great about reviews is that you can select the rating of the review right away by choosing from most favorable, most recent, most critical, and so on. This is great, especially if you want to look at reviews in the 2-3 star range.
How to Find the Right Developers
You need developers to bring your app idea to life and turn it into a functional product. This process is much easier than most people realize. Now that you have already picked the right app ideas, it is time to start looking for the right people for the job.
Here is a 2-step process for finding the best developers for you:
- Sign up at UpWork or similar outsourcing platforms.
- Hire a freelancer by posting a good job offer.
Both of these steps are thoroughly explained in the Automatic Outsourcing Method. The next step is to choose from a bunch of applicants that you receive. The trick here is to look at these aspects:
- Curate your list down
- Find people who have read your entire job description and can speak and understand English with ease
- Hide applicants who do not meet the above conditions, or are simply low rated or too inexperienced for your needs
Once you get down to 3 people, you should click on their profiles, start talking with them a few times to ensure they speak English well, and check out their ratings. Next, choose two of them and do a test job. For instance, for $25, ask them to do a quick job, such as adding an ad network to an app template. This job should not cost more than $40, so if one asks for more, kindly ask them to step down.
How to Manually Pick Consistent App Ideas
The guys from App Empire 2.0 have managed to build a custom software to help you find your own app ideas. This is how the software works:
- Understand the type of app ideas that have the most success: it all revolves around trending.
- Consistency: evergreen apps are winners. You need to build your app business around a product that is consistent in the long run, so you should start navigating the app store and find the editor’s choice, popular apps, and top sellers.
- Open and explore the apps that catch your eye.
- Use the app store category listings and choose a trending category.
- Explore niche markets: niche markets are specific areas in the app store that are performing pretty well and are getting decent download numbers with low competition. To explore niche markets, you can make the most out of Sensor Tower.
- Check for competition
You can also use search reports made by App Annie and discover which apps are going up or down.
This program offers the best tools to find the best apps for you, check for competition, and decide which apps will give you an edge over your competitors.
App Empire will be launched on February 10, so stay tuned for more unique information. You definitely want to take advantage of this business opportunity and get the best deal before it goes viral.
Leave a Reply